Vacancy - Water Portal Reporters (Myanmar, Indonesia & Vietnam)
JOIN OUR ASIA WATER PORTALS AS WRITER, BLOGGER OR VLOGGER!
For the Water Portals in Indonesia, Myanmar and Vietnam, we are looking for freelance writers, bloggers and vloggers who like to create regular items on water affairs in these countries. We have positions open immediately. Depending on your interests and availability, we will discuss how many items you will create per week/month, the type of items (interview, field report, conference report, news item, etc.) and on what topics.
You will work directly with our local Water Hub teams in Indonesia, Myanmar and Vietnam.
- You are interested to write/blog/vlog about water in Myanmar.
- You have proven yourself as a good writer/blogger/vlogger.
- You speak and write excellent English.
- You like working as member of a small, dynamic international team.
- You like being involved in international business and collaboration.
- You like working with people from different backgrounds - such as government, private companies, engineering, business, education, etc. – and from different cultures.
- You currently study at a university or you have recently graduated.
(1) Your motivation: why you want to do this and how you meet the requirements.
(2) Your resume, including all experience you have that is relevant for the requirements. Some sample articles/media items you have created before are very welcome!
We will schedule interviews on a first-come-first-serve basis, so make sure you apply as soon as possible!