Vacancy: Junior Project Consultant (Indonesia)
For our Indonesia Water Hub we are looking for a Junior Project Consultant (full-time).
Market Research, Communications, Business Development, Events
The Water Agency in Indonesia has an exciting position for an entrepreneurial young professional to join us as Junior Project Consultant. You will help us to grow our business and network in Indonesia. You will be working on a diverse range of activities that offer a great opportunity to develop your professional business and communication skills, to learn about international collaboration and to build your local and international reputation.
The position is open immediately. We offer a contract for one (1) year with a probation period of three (3) months.
You will work directly with/for Mr. Rangga Rishar Saputra, Water Hub manager Indonesia and Mr. Gregor van Essen, Managing Director of The Water Agency. Depending on the projects, you will also work together with the offices in Myanmar, Vietnam and Australia.
As Junior Project Consultant you will be involved with all aspects of our company. After an introduction period, you will be given responsibility to manage our client's projects and assignments, such as doing market research, finding local partners, identifying business opportunities, gathering market intelligence, organising meetings, etc. In this process, we provide you all necessary training and mentoring, both locally and internationally.
For the Junior Project Consultant position, it is important that:
- You have a passion for water and you want to contribute to a sustainable water sector in Indonesia.
- You are a fresh graduate or young professional with maximum 5 years experience.
- You have gained relevant experience (during your studies or professionally) related to this job, e.g. doing market research, organising events, communications, etc. International experience is a bonus.
- You like working as member of a small, dynamic international team. You set goals for yourself and you like to achieve tangible results.
- You like being involved in international business and collaboration.
- You like working with people from different backgrounds - such as government, private companies, engineering, business, education, etc. – and from different cultures.
- You like communicating, talking with people, writing reports and news items, attend seminars, meet people from different cultures, etc.
- You speak and write good Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- You are based in Jakarta and able/willing to travel on a regular basis (mostly within Indonesia).
We expect you have a completed university degree (minimum Bachelors). The position is full-time.
(1) Your motivation: why you want to do this and how you meet the requirements.
(2) Your resume, including all experience you have that is relevant for the requirements.
We will schedule interviews on a first-come-first-serve basis, so apply as soon as possible!