Vacancy: Digital & Operation Intern (Indonesia)
For our team in Indonesia we are looking for a Digital & Operation Intern.
The Water Agency in Jakarta has an open position for an entrepreneurial young student to join us as a Digital & Operation Intern for a full-time paid internship. You will help us manage our online portal (www.indonesiawaterportal.com) and to grow our business as well as our network in Indonesia. You will be working on a diverse range of activities that offer a great opportunity to develop your professional business and communication skills, to learn about local and international collaboration and to build your reputation in a professional setting.
The position is available starting 8 March 2021. We offer a contract for initially six (6) months with a probation period of one (1) month. At the end of the internship, you may receive an offer to join us as an Analyst or Project Consultant after completion of your degree.
As a Digital & Operation Intern, you will work directly with our Associate, Ms Carrina Lim and our Waterhub Indonesia Manager, Mr Rangga Rishar Saputra. Depending on the projects, you will also work together remotely with the offices in Myanmar, Vietnam, and the Netherlands. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the team in Indonesia in gathering and analyzing information, formulating solutions, and developing recommendations for our clients/partners.
- Conceptualise and organise water/maritime events both offline and online.
- Manage the growth and campaign of our digital Portal, the Indonesia Water Portal (www.indonesiawaterportal.com).
For this internship, it is important that:
- You have a passion for water and maritime sector.
- You are an outgoing person, motivated to meet and make new connections.
- You understand and like to use social media as the platform for your work.
- You like working as member of a small, dynamic international team. You set goals for yourself and you like to achieve tangible results.
- You are in your junior (third) or senior (fourth) year of your undergraduate degree, any social or science degree is welcome to apply.
- You demonstrated a good academic performance (GPA >3.00) and sufficient understanding of both verbal and written English.
- You have a consistent record of working well in teams and take leadership in a professional setting and/or extracurricular activities.
- You enjoy writing articles, especially on water and maritime sector and like using social media to promote your work.
- You like working with people from different backgrounds professionally, such as government, private companies, engineering, business, education, etc. – and from international culture.
During this time, we are limiting our travel so you will work from your home and attend coordination meetings when needed.
(1) Your cover letter which explains your character and motivation: why you want to do this and how you meet the requirements.
(2) Your resume and academic transcripts.
(3) Any example of your writings in English (article, journal, papers) will be considered plus points.