Vacancy: Project Consultant (Indonesia)
For our Indonesia Waterhub, we are looking for a Project Consultant (full-time)Market Research, Communications, Business Development, Events
The Water Agency is a social enterprise that runs the largest network of Water Hubs in Asia. Through our Water Hubs, we connect local and international water experts to collaborate for clean and safe water across Asia. Our Water Hubs are based in Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia, and the Netherlands.
The Water Agency in Indonesia has an exciting position for an entrepreneurial young professional to join us as Project Consultant. You will help us to grow our business and network in Indonesia. You will be working on a diverse range of activities that offer a great opportunity to develop your professional business and communication skills, to learn about international collaboration and to build your local and international reputation.
The position is open immediately and is a full-time position.
TasksYou will work directly with/for Ms. Carrina Lim, Indonesia Waterhub Manager and Mr. Gregor van Essen, Managing Director of The Water Agency. Depending on the projects, you will also work together with the offices in Myanmar, Vietnam and Australia.
- You have a passion for water and you want to contribute to a sustainable water sector in Indonesia.
- You are a young professional with minimum 3 years of working experience.
- You have gained relevant experience (during your studies or professionally) related to this job, e.g. doing market research, organising events, communications, etc. International experience is a bonus.
- You like working as member of a small, dynamic international team. You set goals for yourself and you like to achieve tangible results.
- You like being involved in international business and collaboration.
- You like working with people from different backgrounds - such as government, private companies, engineering, business, education, etc. – and from different cultures.
- You like communicating, talking with people, writing reports and news items, attend seminars, meet people from different cultures, etc.
- You speak and write good Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- You are based in Jakarta and able/willing to travel on a regular basis (mostly within Indonesia).