For our Water Hub we are looking for a Technical Consultant (freelance).
Development, websites maintenance and infrastructure.
Participate in projects through all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing.
In this position, the technical consultant will be responsible for maintaining, managing and developing existing and future internet sites.
All our sites are Joomla based, so a very strong knowledge and experience in Joomla is required. The candidate must have worked on complex Joomla based websites before. It is a full-stack job so the candidate will be responsible for installing, managing, debugging, integrating and customizing Joomla sites. Experience with external (cloud) services like Cloudflare, AWS. Google Cloud, Tag Manager and analytics, Facebook and LinkedIn API's is required.
Role and Team
- Entrepreneurial and responsible for initiating and working on projects.
- Joomla / Linux environment: latest technologies, PHP, Apache, MySQL, MyISAM/InnoDB, MyPHP, DNS, SFTP, etc.
- Managing and monitoring of external cloud, analytics, e-mail and security services.
- Dynamic, growth environment with lots of exposure to new technologies.
- Local team within a global environment.
Required Skills and Background
- Strong Joomla, PHP, Linux server administration background.
- Comprehensive knowledge of caching and optimisation in a dynamic global Joomla and cloud(flare) environment is required.
- Security and privacy is second nature, technologically as well as in working attitude.
- Knowledge and experience with SEO.
- Develop, manage and maintain existing internet applications primarily in a PHP, Linux environment.
- Implement and monitor sites, server security, patching and monitoring procedures.
- Develop external portals for various users and audiences.
- Ability to create and handle graphics with Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Desire to learn and a positive attitude.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or related experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing Joomla Components, Modules & Plugins.
- Development and server management in a PHP, Linux environment and use of Cloudflare Pro and Business.
- Experience with hardware and software issues in a PHP, Linux environment, including private-shared and dedicated hosting solutions.
(1) Your motivation: why you want to do this and how you meet the requirements.
(2) Your resume, including all experience you have that is relevant for the requirements. If you have any questions, please email or call our Indonesia Office.
We will schedule interviews on a first-come-first-serve basis, so apply as soon as possible!